Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

When I woke up...

As people get together to travel...I wonder why they met..

Is this the purpose to their meeting or could it be another day in their purposeful life...

Another day...Or A day in their life...

Much like each day in my life, whether crying over spilt milk when I was a child or doing so now over a proverbial one...I know each day has had a purpose...

I may not have seen it then...in my carefree childhood,when my mother used to hold my face and comb my hair,nor do I many a time manage to see it now,when the insurance policies say I am older...

But this morning as I woke up at 3 am...mind buzzing with ideas for the trip that I have planned...I felt awkward...Very awkward...Even sheepish...I am up at 3am...

Not to write the script I say I want to..Nor to exercise...But to jot down some notes for the trip next week...

And probably to resolve...Once and for all...

There is a purpose to all that I do...

I might not be seeing it..But it is there...

I am free...

I will live this moment fully too...Like a man...Not a sheep !

I woke up up at 3am today to jot down some ideas...

This is one of them !

You have an awesome day my friend...WHATEVER YOU DID...WHENEVER YOU WOKE UP !

Cheerios !

No comments:

Post a Comment