Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kids play at Amarampet

Sitting under a giant Peepal 45kms from Chennai,awaiting the camera to be attached to the vacuum base for the car shot..I watch a boy living in a hut close by, playing with a mongrel,probably his pet. His sister watches over, in a purple dress..The dog does not seem to mind all that the boy does to its neck and snout..He keeps wagging its tail..The boy and girl stay in the brown leaf roofed hut,which is by a water body,green with algae and hicynth..The summer has set in here in Amarampet,the election too is in the air..The boy has run away..the dog follows him..There is simplicity and joy in the moment.I still await my shot..wondering if I want to remain pensive.
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me..of the sweet memories and never to come back those days of.....childhood.......

    ReplyDelete