Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A mail,from few days back...

Dost....

I have been following Anna Hazare's movement for the past few days.
It's a citizens movement happening in every town and city.
Today, I along with Pilu and Mowgli will be going to join the sit in at CST BMC office in Mumbai in support for this Jana Lokpal Bill.


You may read in detail in indiaagainstcorruption.org .

This is an invite to you..

The venue in each city are mentioned along with the coordinators numbers on the web site.

indiaagainstcorruption.org

Last night, I shared about Anna Hazare with Mowgli..he had many questions..

While engaging in them.I found..Anna's beliefs are no different from what U & I & our children have..

Anna's movement is about tangible action for ending the Hijacking of India,by th corrupt powerful...

My father fought th British,so that I could live in free India..

Its my turn...our turn now.

Am listening to my little small voice.

This is our moment to say with pride...

I am Tahrir....I am Anna Hazare..I am India.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment